Thursday 19 June 2014

J. K. Rowling, strike II?

The Silkworm
Credits
After reading Time’s review about the new J.K. Rowling book, The Silkworm (under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith), I am really curious to read it. 

Before going any further, I have to admit that I am a Potter absolute fanatic. I was addicted to those books as I am nowadays to chocolate, and I felt that I grew up with the different characters, since I started reading the first book when I was eleven and I believe I finished by the time I was old enough to drink. I read every book more than twice and I still get excited every time I’m zapping and I find a Potter movie on.

With this in mind, and because I never gave a chance to any other J. K. Rowling book, I think I’m going to give a try to The Silkworm. I believe that she is great writer, and even as a child, I could picture everything she described in such a beautiful way, it definitely was one of my best reading experiences and only enhanced my passion for books. 

I will give you guys my review after I read it!


Your TopCrusher,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment