Sunday 27 July 2014

6 reasons why you should love your dog unconditionally


This little cuteness is mine, her name is Lana. She doesn't have a breed and she doesn't need one because she’s the greatest dog ever. I love her with all my heart.


When summer arrives, many people abandon their pets. Sadly, it’s always the same here in Portugal. It really shocks me that there are owners capable of doing such a terrible thing. These are the reasons why you should love your dog and never walk away:

1. They love you back, but so much more. They will love you if you’re fat or slim, if you’re beautiful or ugly, if you’re black or white. They are love machines; they don’t care about anything else.

2. They cheer the whole neighborhood. My neighbors love my dog, and I love theirs. That’s how it works around here.

3. They are smarter than you. I don’t care if you are the dog whisperer; they are so clever and learn so much that it is a pleasure to watch them. 

4. They know you so well. If you’re having a bad day, you can always count on them to improve your mood.. And if you’re sad, they will give you some extra pampering. 

5. They genuinely miss you when you’re gone. I’m out for ten hours to work and when I come back she acts like I’ve been gone for a year. They are always happy to see us.

6. They don’t expect much. They are not really picky when it comes to eating, when it comes to playing outside (everything is a great distraction as long as you are there), they just enjoy being around us, no matter what. Shouldn’t we feel the same way?

If you are a good dog owner, I'm sure you didn't need to read this to love your dog, I know you already do.

Your TopCrusher,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment