Tuesday 8 July 2014

Are you alive?

One of Europe's best festivals
Credits
According to the Time Out London, Optimus Alive is “one of Europe's best festivals” and The Times compares it to “Glastonbury with guaranteed sun and a pool”.
The first edition took place in 2007, in Lisbon, and the festival, promoted by Everything is New, has won many awards since then, including six Portugal Festival Awards (Best Major Festival) and the recognition of the UK magazine New Musical Express (NME) as one of the 12 European festivals in 2009.
All the best compliments and we deserve it.



Only two days left to the big day, the first day of this big party full of good live music with one of the best line-ups I’ve ever seen!
From Thursday July 10 to Saturday July 12, Optimus Alive'14 gives us, with grace, a bill that includes (I’m so excited to say it!), Arctic Monkeys, The Black Keys, The Libertines, Imagine Dragons, Foster the People, MGMT, Interpol, The Lumineers, Ben Howard, Bastille, Nicolas Jaar and so many other great bands, that I almost lose my breathe saying something so beautiful like this.



Music is power
Credits
Are you already jumping in your room full of happiness? I am. Music is full of power and combining this with being in a place with thousands of people singing out loud, with the soft air of a summer night, it’s all you could ask for.
If only I had a super power, I will be attending all the days of this festival, but life is made of choices... So, party people, see you there 10th of July? Arctic Monkeys lover, busted!

Can't wait for it, TopCrushers! 

I will give you a proper post about this when I come back.

YourTopCrusher,
Dúnia

No comments:

Post a Comment