Friday 18 July 2014

Beware of the Female Driver

Well… This is uncomfortable! 
Random Awesomeness
Credits

First of all, I just want to clarify that women are awesome drivers! They just have more personality when it comes to steering a vehicle that reaches high speed. Also, we are not very good at following lots of rules at the same time, and traffic signs don’t help with that. Sorry guys… Less is more

With this in mind, there are some little things that are difficult for us to overcome. There are some challenges that women will conquer (to be independent, to study, to vote, to rule the world, etc.), and there are those that are impossible to win. These are my personal favorites: 

Space: For a girl, there is never enough space to park. You can drive a small car, you can drive a big car, you can even drive a bike, it just won’t do. When people are getting annoyed about the time I take to park my big car on a small space I just want to shout “get over it”. Actually, I do, and then they have to wait more time because I got off the “zone” and I have to do it all over again. Merci. 

Speed: Please Mr. Officer, don’t be mad. Women are always in a hurry to do something. It’s Monday morning and I’m going to work, I’m in a hurry. It’s Sunday afternoon and I’m going to the beach, I’m in a hurry. You get the point. We are just so productive that we can’t follow those non sense speed limits. 

Documents: Every time a police officer pulls me over I just want to give him those million papers with different colors that are on my glove compartment and tell him “well, you figure it out, since you’re so smart”. I’m just not very good with paper, sorry. My bad. That was rude. I’m stressed from work, can I pay you a bribe or something? 

Attitude: This is simple. A woman has the same attitude driving around in her car as she has in life: we are always right. So... Just don’t.

Admit it, we are awesome

Your TopCrusher, 
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment