Thursday 31 July 2014

Crushing on Kate Bosworth

"I actually hate shopping". I'ts ok, Kate. We still love you.

What did I say? Yep, just like Vogue I have a new style crush: Kate Bosworth.
Since Blue Crush hit the cinemas that she has been the star in the hearts of fashionistas everywhere.

Kate Bosthworth is one of those lucky ladies who just has a natural stlye. She's pretty, she's icy blonde, shes is the owner of two different eye colors and she can pull off classic and casual styles. What's not to love?

Let me take you through my list of Kate greatest hits in the style department:

Bosworth's fashion styles: love them.
Bosworth's fashion styles: love them.
Credits



 Kate never hads a bad hair day
 Kate never has a bad hair day
Credits


Oh and one of  her co-stars said this about her: "Kate Bosworth can drink anyone under the table. Get a couple in her, and she's definitely a very fun and crazy girl." 

Got to love her, now.
Yep, you are one of us Kate, welcome to the club.



Your TopCrusher,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment