Wednesday 6 August 2014

12 songs to make a girl smile, by Justin Timberlake

Oh, there he is! Our infinite crush, our handsome and talented man. 
Yes, I’m a teenager sometimes and I love it. For all the super fans of JT, 12 songs where he says all you ever wanted to hear.

Ready?


1. ‘Ain't nobody love you like I love you
    You're a good girl and that's what makes me trust you
    Late at night I talk to you
    You will know the difference when I touch you.’ 

You’re the difference, that's the difference baby!


2. ‘She's got me love stoned, man, I swear
She's bad and she knows, I think that she knows.’

Woow, really? Same here, same here, we swear too!


3. ‘Don't be so quick to walk away
Dance with me
I wanna rock your body
Please stay.’ 

You don't need to beg, you know it, right baby?


4. 'How would you like to fly?
That's how my queen should ride
But you still deserve a crown
Well hasn't it been found?'

Oh, breathe in, breathe out! A ride to fly like a queen? Our king!


5. ‘Baby I'm your slave 
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave 
It's just that no one makes me feel this way.’

Them other boys don't know how to act, you're the best bringing sexy back!


6. 'I can't wait 'til I get you on the floor, good-looking
Going hot, so hot, just like an oven
And owww burned myself, I just had to touch it
But it's so fire and it's all mine.'

It's all yours baby, you're a classic!


7. 'Well I'm freak you right, each and every night
I know how to do it insane girl
'Cause I can make it hot, make it stop
Make you wanna say my name girl.'

We already say your name 2.5 million times a day, easy, easy!


8. 'She kill me with the coo-coochie-coochie-coo...'

She kills you? How ? How? How?


9. 'But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause, baby, you're worth it.'

Never give up, never give up, right? You’re awesome!


10. 'Cause I don't wanna lose you now, 
I'm looking right at the other half of me
Cause it's like you're my mirror staring back at me.’

Oh, mirror mirror on the wall...who's the cutest of them all? 


11. 'Zoom, zoom, zoom in on you
I only see you.'

We got that tunnel vision for you! Zoom zoom zoom!


12.  'Ain't another woman that can take your spot my love!'

Boy, you amaze us, so don't give away!


He knows how to do it!

Your TopCrusher,
Dúnia

No comments:

Post a Comment