Sunday 24 August 2014

Crushing on Chris Pratt


Crushing
Credits

Well, let's not pretend we haven't all got a crush on Chris Pratt. Okay? No need to be a liar here. First of all, we have to give him credit for that incredible body transformation, it shows a lot of commitment and motivation... I need some life and gym lessons from this guy urgently. 

Second, he is a great actor with a lot of sense of humor and goofiness and that's what we love to see on screen. He's conquering the galaxy (literally) and I hope to see more of him in other movies from now on.


Did I mention that we want to see more of him? Oh, yeah, I did. Sorry, my bad. Also, I have to say I loved The Guardians of The Galaxy and I'm really eager to see another Jurassic movie: my inner 7 year old is super excited! 

Concluding my humble point of view: this guy was great before (he has such a beautiful wife by the way) but now he is Star Lord, and he definitely reached another level of awesomeness. #gochris!

Your TopCrusher,
Daniela  

No comments:

Post a Comment