Thursday 28 August 2014

My gym soundtrack, are you going to run or what?


Credits
I am one of those people that really needs the right soundtrack to motivate me when I'm at the gym or when I'm running around! I'm going to share my top 10 with you, I hope these songs can boost your energy too! Some hits are recent, other are oldies, but they are all precious to me, okay? 

1. Far East Movement - Like A G6 ft. The Cataracs, DEV


2. Beyoncé - Partition


3. Britney Spears - Boys


4. Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Damn Wright Remix)


5. N.E.R.D. - Rock Star


6. Kid Cudi - Just What I Am ft. King Chip


7. will.i.am - Feelin' Myself ft. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa, French Montana


8. Jessie J - Sweet Talker


9. Kanye West - POWER


And to relax and breathe at the end of your workout:

10. BANKS - Goddess



Just go ahead and thank me later!

Your TopCrusher,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment