Tuesday 5 August 2014

Plus size Pirelli!

Every year Pirelli presents us with a brand new calendar full of beauties in it. This year, the brand decided to invite the plus size model Candice Huffine to be part of it. I don't really like or agree with the term "plus size" as I believe that they are only "normal size" people, but I really applaud this choice!

Fist of all, take a look at the photographs, she's gorgeous! And second, I believe that this kind of choices will make a difference on the beauty stereotypes that rule the fashion world nowadays. Things are starting to change: skin and bone is not the only kind of beautiful we appreciate. I'm waiting to see the outcome but I'm sure Candice will rule the place!



Hot candy
Credits
Plus size? Plus awesome.

Your TopCrusher,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment