Friday 29 August 2014

Shop Like A Boss!


"Shop Like a Boss" is the new campaign for Kmart. Basically, this commercial it's all about your grandmother teaching you how to be cool and buy stuff online. The ad promotes their new digital platform, where any consumer can buy products and choose the payment method that suits best: by cash, check, debit, credit card or in the store. 

This is a successful case of advertising: it's funny, it's catchy, it's an elderly woman buying pink lacy underwear with two gangster looking boys. I rest my case.

The campaign was developed by creative agency FCB Chicago, and already has over 400,000 views on YouTube. I have to say I loved it, it made me laugh and I'm sure it's going to bring a lot of attention to their online platform.  You can watch the full video below:



Advertising done right!

Your TopCrusher,
Daniela

1 comment:

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog. shop templates

    ReplyDelete