Friday 19 December 2014

Aries Horoscope for 2015

Fate is on my hands
Credits
I’m one of those people who just believes pretty much everything. Ghosts, spirits, astrology, numerology, you name it, I buy it. I’m not exactly a fanatic, but every New Year, I have this tendency to read my horoscope to see how my year is going to be and it’s kind of reassuring for some reason I can’t explain. It’s like we need something to tell us “it’s going to be OK, you will survive this shit”.

This year, I decided to play things differently. I was thinking, why don’t I tell myself how 2015 will be? I got power too, I’m a pretty magic girl, if you know what I mean! So, I decided to use my sparkle to define my year, without uncertainty or fear. Here it goes:



Aries - Horoscope for 2015

Health

You are super strong as always. Contrary to what’s been happening since you are old enough to run, this year, you’re going to the gym on a weekly basis. Because of this, something called “muscle” is going to magically appear on your body. When that happens, don’t worry, although it is completely unknown to you, it’s a great thing to have. *insert Rocky’s soundtrack here*

Work

Things at the office won’t be stressful as usual. You will have a lot to do because you like to feel occupied but not so much you’re going crazy. Your team is going to be nice and smooth and you won’t have to deal with any office drama in 2015. You’re going to keep feeling good about what you do and people around you will recognize that.

P.s. - If, for some reason, things don’t go as described previously, there’s no need to freak out, just play the lottery and everything is going to be fine.

Love

There is really no better way to describe this more perfectly: you are going to be deeply and utterly in love with yourself. You are going to look in the mirror and see everything you achieved, all the obstacles you overcame, and you are going to be proud of yourself. You heart is going to be full of joy, and when you look around in times of need, the people who already love you, will always be there for you. 2015 is going to be awesome.

*magic horoscope mode out*

This is how it is going to be, I’m so certain I could bet all my money on it, my fate is on my hands. I discovered my sparkle and I have a good feeling about it!

Just let me know if you want me to work my magic for you too! *I do it for free*

Your TopCrusher,
Daniela

1 comment:

  1. Well written your articles have inspires me a lot of - really gives me an insight on this topic.Here you can find more great information full astrology reading if you have time please visit my pate.

    ReplyDelete