Sunday 11 January 2015

Rebel Heart Baby!

Pop Queen
Credits
Once a rebel, always a rebel. When is Madonna going to stop being awesome? I preview the answer to this question is "never ever". The 56 year old unapologetic singer slash Pop Queen recently released six songs from her new album, Rebel Heart, and I found myself, once again, in love with her.

I've already had the pleasure to see The MDNA Tour in Portugal, which was the first and last time I saw Madonna in the flesh and it was one of the best live concerts I've ever seen. I'm 100% sure that, if she returns with a new tour, I'll be there again jumping around and dancing like a crazy person that just doesn't care! *crossing fingers*

Rebel Heart  featured co-producers like Diplo, Avicii or Kanye West, and after twelve unfinished songs were leaked, Madonna decided to present us with six official tracks: Living for Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, Illuminati and Bitch I’m Madonna.

According to The New York Timesthe six-song preview of “Rebel Heart” features Madonna’s better side: as a savvy pop ear and musical team leader, and as a lyricist who sometimes ponders sin along with romance and fame.

I completely agree that these songs perfectly fit Madonna's style, it's like she finally returned to her impeccable pop roots and has decided to teach everyone how to do it properly. This is the song I've been listening in loop mode, and my favourite one so far:



"It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch,
but sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is"

Wise wise words from The Queen! *dancefloor hit for 2015*

Your TopCrusher,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment