Sunday 31 May 2015

Shades of Cool

del rey
credits

The question to be asked is... Can Lana Del Rey get any cooler? I really can't see a way. I fell in love with this 29 year old singer and song writer when I first heard Video Games *It's you, it's you, it's all for you, I tell you all the time, Heaven is a place on earth with you* !

Unique and authentic, Lana is the personification of the american beauty. According to Vogue's article, Is the World Ready to Stop Judging Lana Del Rey?, "the world seems to have finally caught on. She now has the room to invent and reinvent herself, to romanticize whatever sad suffering she pleases, and to make lush and cinematic her odd love affair with desperation and aloneness—all without the love-hate whiplash of her early days. Not only her person but also her music stands alone. Lana Del Rey is her own genre." Yes people, stop judging, start listening

To deepen my love for her music, there was Blue Jeans, *I will love you until the end of times, I would wait a million years*, and then, when you realize sometimes things are darker than you expected, she explained love and lost with Born to Die.

Now I'm listening to Ultraviolence, her third studio album, and I'm still loving it. She has her own thing, and I won't get bored easily. This is my suggestion for your sunny Sunday:




Your TopCrusher,
Daniela 



No comments:

Post a Comment