Sunday 4 September 2016

Leonid Afremov and our colourful world



Talk about a colourful and bright world, right? 

I was researching paintings to get inspired for my new home decor and I had the luck to come across one of Afremov's famous paintings. I fell in love right away and the more I searched for different art pieces from him the more I wanted to learn about this artist. 

So, who is Afremov? He's a Russian–Israeli modern impressionistic that works mainly with a palette knife and oils, which is a very particular way of painting.




He developed his own unique technique and style which is unmistakable. Leonid is a self-representing artist who promotes and sells his work exclusively over the internet - before this he was actually struggling. He does just a few exhibitions and has little involvement with dealers and galleries so you should check his website, the paintings are incredibly affordable

credits

These paintings take us to colourful, happy, nostalgic places and show us please in love, dancing, singing and enjoying life. One thing is sure: Afremov certainly earned a place in one of my walls. 

Your TopCrusher,
Daniela



No comments:

Post a Comment